Most frequent questions and answers
A. With Health Rate Quote you can get quick and accurate health insurance quote on-line. The Health Rate Quote screens are easy to follow and guide you through the quoting process. To obtain an accurate quote, you need to provide the following information:
- General information such as your date of birth, gender, and state.
- Desired coverage or policy options.
A. The proper format for entering dates and phone numbers is as follows:
- For birth dates, use the following format: MM DD YYYY in the three boxes provided. This format requires two digits for the month and day and four digits for the year. For example, to enter June 19, 2002, type 06 19 2002 in the three boxes.
- For phone numbers, use the following format: XXX XXX XXXX in the three boxes provided. For example you should type 012 345 6789 in the boxes.
A. To change the information entered:
- Click the PREVIOUS button until you reach the screen containing the information you want to change.
- Make your changes.
- Click CONTINUE. The Health Rate Quote saves your changes and displays the next screen.
- Click CONTINUE through each screen until you reach the last screen to be completed.
Note: You must click CONTINUE for your changes to take effect. Do not use your browser’s Forward button.